- Go to your User Control Panel - Click on the little person icon in the upper right and then click on User Control Panel.
- Click on the Board preferences tab and you should see My timezone
- If you are in Missouri/Illinois/Iowa, between Spring Forward and Fall Back, make sure your timezone is UTC - 5 (America/Chicago)
- If you are in Missouri/Illinois/Iowa, between Fall Back and Spring Forward, make sure your timezone is UTC - 6 (America/Denver)
- The system should give you a suggestion when you are changing the timezone. For me, it suggested changing it to the actual correct timezone.
- Submit to save changes.
- Click Return to user control panel. Make sure that time is correct.
This forum has easy-to-follow guides for forum tasks.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
You may notice that the times here at nemosports.org are an hour off for you. That's because the forum allows individual users to control their timezones and whether Daylight Savings Time is on or off. To make your time correct, follow these simple steps.
Just a bump since we changed time recently...
Your time an hour off? Daylight Savings on...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest